Thursday, November 29, 2007

The week after...

Going back to work after a 4 day weekend has been basically shitty. Nothing is radically different aside from me not even remotely wanting to be here. Strangely the last three days have been fairly busy, but not devastatingly so. Lots to do before 2pm then very little after that. Updating websites, upgrading software packages, lots of phone calls.
Shit like that.

I guess I did find a hangar for the shirt Google Sent me. Spendy shirt from a production point of view, 6 color front, 1 color back and a 3 color sleeve (two ears of corn on one side)
It's a pretty shirt. I shou1d go visit thier new data center in Council Bluffs someday.

Anyway wanted to include a link to a blog that has some weird stories, some great artsy photography and at the bottom of every page reminds us "Most of all...Don't forget, Fuck You"

No comments: