Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Expiry dates do mean something...

Having a less than joyful day after disregarding the expiry date on a bottle of mayo based tuna salad maker stuff. You know basically mayo and pickle relish... Yeah well, I saw it was past expiration and thought "damn I haven't even used half of this..." so I tried a small blob, and you know, it tasted fine. So I mixed a bunch in with a can-o-tuna and let it chill in the fridge for a while.
Now last night was Heroes night, and I was going to bake a frozen pizza... in fact I did, but I didn't eat any of it. All I had was one tunafish sandwich then later some peanut butter.
And when I woke up this morning I thought, "gee I have gas!" and went to take my morning piss. Then realized, thankfully before doing any damage, that the gas wasn't gas. Yeah.
So I've been living in fear of faring all day. Abusing the toilet at work... and finally eating some Wendys. Didn't have breakfast. Gut rumbbly and all.
Anyway back to work.

No comments: